Please join us for day trip to two natural cemeteries in Virginia on Sunday June 23.
Leave Baltimore at 9 am and return by 6:30 pm. Pick up along route is possible.
Think of friends and family who might be interested and make a day of it. Or just come yourself.
Cool Springs Natural Cemetery is in Berryville, VA about 90 minutes away.
Duck Run Cemetery is in Harrisonburg, VA another 90 minutes beyond.
- We plan to leave Baltimore at 9am and return around 6:30 pm. We can pick up people along the way including Frederick if not far off our route.
- We will make plans for lunch and will have plenty of time on the trip to discuss green burial and related issues.
- Kangaroo Coach provides a comfortable and reliable ride. We can have a 14, 20 or 25 person bus depending on numbers.
- Please contact Jennifer Downs to confirm that you will come.
- Checks due June 10 made out to Kangaroo Coach.
- Cost depends on final numbers and will be between $35-$50. See links to the two cemeteries below.
Friend us on Facebook